Friday, September 16, 2011

Contour lines




1. 3 photos of line drawings
2. discussion of line drawings
3. photos of wire sculpture
4. discussion of wire sculpture


In art class we have been studying lines, part of doing so we have to draw objects. Here are a few of my perfectly executed pieces of art.

    Our class subject was parkour, the image above is wire sculpture of a guy executing a back flip. While making this sculpture I thought i did two things exceptionally well. One of those is my skill of expressing my feelings and putting them forward into my art. My most enthusiastic one, is my ability to understand the art world. I have an imagination that I am Pablo Picasso. Being such a great artist I try to be the amazing artist he is. He is my inspiration and I always try to stay in character.

No comments:

Post a Comment